Fried Lumpiang Ubod



Since I can't eat yet what I like, my mom prepared Fried Lumpiang Ubod for lunch... it's one of my favorite food also.

This dish is just so easy to prepare. It is a Pinoy vegetable roll that is serve with a vinegar and garlic dip. There are no ingredient mixture ratios on the filling which is a sautéed vegetable being ubod as the main ingredient. If there is to much filling in the roll it turn soggy quickly because of all the vegetable juices so it is best to keep the vegetable filling minimal in the roll for a really crispy lumpia.

1 comments:

Anirban said...

Various cooking class is available hear ,you can learn various cooking style by reading this book .Really I am very much benefited to purchase this book ,some days ago I was very I can’t prepare my daily meal but now i prepared daily meal without any problem and reduse the time, so suggest you to collect this book hear,you can see about this book
Please visit this link
http://www.facepack.in?a_aid=shuvo701

Post a Comment